3. What you agree to by using our Site?
4. What type of information we collect?
We collect two main types of information:
Personally Identifiable Information provided directly by you. We collect Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to us when you register for an account, update or change information for your account, purchase products or services, sign-up for email updates, send us email messages, and/or use other services on our Site. We may use the Personally Identifiable Information that you provide to respond to your questions, provide you the specific services you select, send you updates about services offered by Picture Happy or other Picture Happy marketing activities, and send you email messages about Site maintenance or updates.
- Account Registration. If you register for an account on our Site, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your name and email address.
- Updates. Picture Happy may offer you the ability to receive updates on our marketing activities via email. In order to subscribe to these services, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as your email address.
- Order placing. When placing order on our Site, you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as (but not limited to) your name, your person ID (when applicable), legal name and VAT registration number (when applicable), your phone number (when applicable) and delivery address (when applicable).
- Communications with Picture Happy. We may receive Personally Identifiable Information when you send us an email message or otherwise contact us.
- Third party credit/debit card processing. Picture Happy provides you with the ability to pay for our services using a credit/debit card through a third party payment processing service provider. Please note that our service provider – not Picture Happy – collects and processes your credit/debit card information.
- Third party delivery services. Picture Happy provides you with the ability to select a third party delivery service to receive you personalized photo products at your convenience. In order to provide this service you are required to provide us with Personally Identifiable Information such as (but not limited to) your name, your address, your phone number (when applicable), legal name (when applicable). Picture Happy discloses this Personally Identifiable Information to said third party delivery service providers to accomplish delivery service.
If User does not comply with given conditions for any reason, PH Print SIA has the right to deny access of User to the Service and erase User's Account with all its uploaded and created content.
5. How we use the information?
Information relating to your use of our Site. We use information relating to your use of the Site to build higher quality, more useful services by performing statistical analysis of the collective characteristics and behavior of our users, and by measuring demographics and interests regarding specific areas of our Site. We may also use this information to ensure the security of our services and the Site.
- Providing the Site and our services. We use Personally Identifiable Information which you provide to us in order to allow you to access and use the Site and in order to provide any information, products or services that you request from us.
- Updates. We use Personally Identifiable Information collected when you sign-up for our email newsletter to send you the messages in connection with the Site or marketing activities. We may also archive this information and/or use it for future communications with you, where we are legally entitled to do so.
- Disclosure to Picture Happy Operations and Maintenance Contractors. We use various service providers, vendors and contractors (collectively, "Contractors") to assist us in providing our products and services to you. Our Contractors may have limited access to your Personally Identifiable Information in the course of providing their products or services to us, so that we in turn can provide our products and services to you. These Contractors may include vendors and suppliers that provide us with technology, services, and/or content related to the operation and maintenance of the Site. Access to your Personally Identifiable Information by these contractors is limited to the information reasonably necessary for the contractor to perform its limited function for us.
- Disclosure to Acquirers. Picture Happy may disclose and/or transfer your Personally Identifiable Information to an acquirer, assignee or other successor entity in connection with a sale, merger, or reorganization of all or substantially all of the equity, business or assets of Picture Happy to which your Personally Identifiable Information relates.
6. Retention of Personally Identifiable Information
We keep your Personally Identifiable Information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which the Personally Identifiable Information is processed. The length of time we retain Personally Identifiable Information for depends on the purposes for which we collect and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights.
7. Confidentiality and security of Personally Identifiable Information
8. Updating or deleting your Personally Identifiable Information
You have certain rights in relation to your Personally Identifiable Information. You can access your Personally Identifiable Information and confirm that it remains correct and up-to-date or choose whether or not you wish to receive material from us by logging into the Site and visiting your user account page.
If you would like further information in relation to your rights or would like to exercise any of them, you may also contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. You have the right to request that we:
- provide access to any Personally Identifiable Information we hold about you;
- prevent the processing of your Personally Identifiable Information for direct-marketing purposes ;
- update any Personally Identifiable Information which is out of date or incorrect ;
- delete any Personally Identifiable Information which we are holding about you;
- restrict the way that we process your Personally Identifiable Information;
- provide your Personally Identifiable Information to a third party provider of services ;
- provide you with a copy of any Personally Identifiable Information which we hold about you .
We try to answer every email promptly where possible, and provide our response within the time period stated by applicable law. Keep in mind, however, that there will be residual information that will remain within our databases, access logs and other records, which may or may not contain your Personally Identifiable Information. Please also note that certain Personally Identifiable Information may be exempt from such requests in certain circumstances, which may include if we need to keep processing your Personally Identifiable Information to comply with a legal obligation.
When you email us with a request, we may ask that you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity.
9. Questions, suggestions and complaints
If you have any privacy-related questions, suggestions, unresolved problems, or complaints you may contact us via email@example.com.
Our Data Protection Officer may assist with all queries regarding our processing of Personally Identifiable Information at firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. No information from children under 13
Picture Happy strongly believes in protecting the privacy of children. In line with this belief, we do not knowingly collect or maintain Personally Identifiable Information on our Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of our Site is directed to persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, then please do not use or access this Site at any time or in any manner. We will take appropriate steps to delete any Personally Identifiable Information of persons less than 13 years of age that has been collected on our Site without verified parental consent upon learning of the existence of such Personally Identifiable Information.
Last updated: 2020.23.10 | PH Print SIA